Bogota 3.3 - Central Cevicheria

Today was just one of those roller coaster days.  Started up, went down, back up and then .... hm.  Ooookay.  And that's sort of how it ended at "work" today.  Dinner...A-mazing and almost the high point of the day!

I'm tired.  I had two caiprinha that were knock me on my arse strong.  I'm tired from work, too.  My belly is full and it's almost bed time for this bonzo.  So, here's my day in a nutshell.

Breakfast:



So there's mango, some sort of small potato dish, a small pizza Margaretta, quiche which is YUMMY, watermelon (duh), pitahaya (dragon fruit I think), pineapple and crappy un-ripe unsweet kiwi.  Blech.  Oh and Fiber One cereal in the back.

  1. Received kuddos from a State higher up and then received them in front of HER boss.
  2. Put out hair on fire holy crap we need this like yesterday - twice.
  3. Had enlightening conversations with Post employee.
  4. Handed over what I thought to be a lost project only to find out it was of some considerable use, so I will up date it.
  5. Um...sat wondering what agenda I'm supposed to be working on while everyone was at a meeting I didn't know about and apparently didn't WANT to know about.
  6. Found out Klondike wants me to participate in a promotion.   Go me go me!
So that's the day in a nutshell.

Lunch:



Yup.  Salad bar from Crepes and Waffles...again.  They have hearts of palm on there...and baby corn.  It's good.

Dinner @ Central Cevicheria:



So, this is why I usually take two pictures.  The one that has the right color from the flash is out of focus like no ones bidness!  I have NO clue what happened.  Anyway, you can see the colors in that one and see the detail in the other one.  Hopefully, your brain can mash them together. 

Okay.  This was Langostinos Salteado con champinones en mantequilla de ajos asados.  The shrimp were HUGE!  And sweet, the tasty, and OMG I want to eat my weight in them now.  The shrooms?  Woody and hearty!  The cream sauce?  FABulous!!  Not too heavy, not too light, not too salty.  Just perfecto!  It's served with patacones (flattened and fried plantains), hogao, and some sour cream type sauce?  And they gave me some arepas to start with, which was good since I had two very strong caiprinhas.  If you haven't had one.  DO.  They're my mixed drink of choice.



Then I ordered banana bread pudding for dessert later:


Three LARGE slices.  I ate one.  Saving the others for later.

And now I'm beat.  I shall hit the sack and hasta manana!
You have just read the article entitled Bogota 3.3 - Central Cevicheria. Please read the article from Rice Pot 89 About , , , more. And you can also bookmark this page with the URL : http://ricepot89.blogspot.com/2013/08/bogota-33-central-cevicheria.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Rice Pot 89